Clinical Dietitian PRN
About the Job
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Clinical Dietitian - PRN (As Needed)
- Identify patients at nutritional risk based on established criteria.
- Evaluate age specific, developmental and disease specific nutritional needs of patients.
- Develop and implement nutritional plan of care.
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness and outcomes of medical nutrition therapy interventions.
- Provide nutrition education counseling to patients and family.
- Serve as preceptor to Dietetic Interns.
- Participates in research opportunities and promotes evidenced-based practice.
- Participation in appropriate department and hospital wide committees and community events to promote medical nutrition therapy.
- Serve as a resource to physicians and other allied health staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Clinical Dietitian Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in dietetics or nutrition
- One to two years of hospital clinical dietetic experience preferred.
- Current Registered Dietitian preferred or must pass Registered Dietitian Exam within 2 months of employment.
- Licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services. Must receive licensure within one year of employment.
- Employment in this position is contingent upon continued registration and licensure as a dietitian.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.