Common Area Attendant - Maui Bay Villas -New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!
About the Job
New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!
At Hilton Grand Vacations, our commitment to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some of Hawaii’s best accolades, including the recent award for Top Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in Hawaii Magazine’s 2021 Reader's Choice Awards.
As a Common Area Attendant, you will be responsible for ensuring all public areas are clean and maintained according to standards. Provides excellence in service for guests and owners while on property, responding to guest inquiries and needs. Follows brand standards at all times. Demonstrates commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and HGV values.
- Perform general cleaning duties in public areas (i.e., wipe down stairwells, railings, walkways, trash rooms, maintain all trash bins), and general dusting and deep cleaning of public areas.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Lobby; ensure all glass doors are clean and spotless. Proper stock level of supplies in public area restrooms and fitness center.
- Promptly report any repair or engineering requests.
- Clean pool decks and surrounding areas. Report any safety hazards immediately.
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgment.
- Provide customer service to guests, including providing information about resort services, activities and local attractions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don’t wait! Apply Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members!
To fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Able to lift up to 75lbs, and push/pull carts of 150lbs
- Basic language communication skills in order to communicate both verbally and in writing with guests, owners and co-workers, and fully comprehend job assignments
- Physically able to work from ladders, move furniture, operate cleaning equipment, and tolerate exposure to general cleaning chemicals
- Ability to tolerate environmental factors such as humidity, cold/heat, dust and noise
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Prior housekeeping experience in hospitality industry
- High School Diploma/GED