Material Handler I-2nd Shift
About the Job
• Compare order sheet with pulled orders and ensure that appropriate labels such as batch and lot numbers are placed on them.
• Create correlating paperwork for each shipment and ensure that it accompanies the correct package or box.
• Support in distribution by timely picking, wrapping, packing and loading of ordered material for clients
• Provide hands-on assistance of all assembly process
• Provide hands-on assistance of all order fulfillment processes & quality assurance To include automated and non- automated process
• Report damaged product(s)
• Actively participate in workplace meetings
• Ensure that all customer activities expectations are met and whenever possible exceeded
• Maintain exceptional work environments that allow for impromptu client inspections, potential client tours
• Security and safety standards must be followed, with zero tolerance for deviation
• Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately.
• Operate all equipment and obtain necessary certifications according to OSHA, security and safety standards established.
• Ensure adherence to all PDMA and cGMP procedures
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
• Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
• Escort visitors in secured areas and ensure visitor adherence to security requirements.
• Ensure that associates have been provided the proper training before they can work on a specific project.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Good Verbal and Written Communication
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Frequent work in a climate-controlled warehouse environment
• Long periods of standing, walking, repetitive bending