About the Job
Ecolab is seeking a Marketing Manager to help our customers meet their goals, differentiate Ecolab from our competition, and impact the achievement of our aggressive growth targets.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Support sales growth, customer retention and profitability of the business within the business platform by supporting strategic planning and execution of marketing programs.
- Drive marketing efforts of existing products.
- Work across regions to drive global innovation
- Provide Ecolab sales force with leadership and marketing support, including sales tools, training, competitive intelligence and actionable reporting
- Develop in-depth customer and market knowledge. Communicate market needs and opportunities.
- Develop short and long-term strategies and plans for demand generation, on-going market research, customer needs assessment, sales and inventory forecasting, and customer and sales history analysis.
- Execute marketing strategies, programs, and pricing strategies which will meet profit objectives for the business unit.
- Assist in developing sales and customer training programs and sales tools to support the sales force in response to customer and competitive needs.
- Provide competitive intelligence to the field sales teams to counter competitive offers.
- Stay current on market standards, trends and practices and understand impact on Ecolab product line and business.
- Lead cross functional teams, as needed, to deliver project results.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of professional experience or MBA in Marketing with 5 years of experience
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Business-to-business marketing experience
- Ability to relate to influential people and complex organizational structures; strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills; setting vision and strategy, planning, critical thinking, orchestrating cross-functionally, overseeing multiple project elements and proven track record of results
- Effective oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, good attention to detail and use of sound judgment in a fast-paced environment are essential
- Must have demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.