Marketing Lead Qualification Representative
About the Job
Thermo Fisher is at the forefront of the global response to COVID-19. We are working with governments, agencies, industry partners and researchers globally to ensure priority access to instruments, consumables, safety supplies and other products to address the outbreak. This key role will play a valuable part in our efforts.
Now is an exciting time to join our team, our industry leading scale means unparalleled commercial reach, unique customer access and a global footprint. Our broad customer base, from research to clinical to commercial production means you can have a broad and meaningful impact. All while working in an environment where you will be supported, valued and rewarded for your performance. Join the team with unmatched depth of capabilities and help our customers solve some of the world’s toughest challenges from the fight against COVID-19 to Zika to many others.
How will you make an impact?
The Marketing Lead Qualification Marketing Specialist will perform and track outbound calling campaigns targeting customers who have responded to various marketing programs. Duties will include daily management and manipulation of spreadsheets, performing basic analysis, and reporting. This position will exercise wide technical knowledge in customer interactions regarding product promotions and campaigns. This position requires clear communication, selling, presentation, relationship management, and leadership skills when working with stakeholders, commercial teams, marketing operations team, and leadership teams.
What will you do?
• Make numerous outbound calls to customers that have responded to a marketing tactic.
• Loosely follow a script, in a timely manner, to determine if customer is interested in a follow up from sales.
• Work within reporting tools to clearly communicate results with business partners.
• Train in all product areas of Life Science Solutions to have educated conversations with customers
• Manage within the leads in CRM for incoming opportunities on an ongoing basis.
• Effectively communicate with sales teams to help facilitate interactions with customers.
• Attend sales trainings and updates to stay current with commercial organization.
• Refer customer and transfer to customer care if an issue is identified.
• Arrange for literature to be sent if customer desires more information without a sales call.
• Work with marketing teams to tailor campaigns based on results for qualifying efforts.
How will you get there?
• Typically Bachelor’s in Biology or equivalent scientific area
• 2 years related work experience and customer contact/sales background preferred.
• Ability to have a dialogue on life science topics and answer questions.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office with significant experience in Excel.
• Strong communication, collaboration, and relationship building skills to work with business leaders.
• Customer service experience highly desired.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.