Marketing Analyst, III
About the Job
How you will make an impact?
Do you want to be part of a team that is dedicated to accelerating account-based marketing at scale? We are seeking a highly motivated individual to help drive personalization and relevancy to target customers, leveraging multiple data sets and information from various marketing channels. The focus will be to drive audience acquisition, engagement, and segmentation, while enabling diagnostic performance metrics to monitor business impact. You will play an integral role in helping our account based marketing teams make better decisions with our available data, find answers to difficult questions and where required, build development plans designed to acquire and utilize new data to support commercial goals and improve customer experiences. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of business and analyst skills they will utilize as part of a team to successfully meet the position’s objectives.
What will you do?
- Build functional reporting tools that teams can use to evaluate information and identify actions to take, you will enable better strategic decision making, making concepts that were previously difficult to grasp more accessible.
- Simplify complex data in visual ways and consolidating data sources to make insight accessible to all stakeholders
- Maintain data models and visualizations to support team members in optimizing ABM campaigns and strategies that deliver marketing contribution results to pipeline and revenue.
- Identify trends and escalate possible opportunities and gaps for cross-functional teams to help them find answers to questions we may never have answered previously – it is your job to identify the requirements and create the components needed to answer those questions.
- Contribute towards the delivery of our long-term data roadmap through introducing new data sources, visualizations, and standard work.
- Maintain accurate and actionable understanding of contact data quality across account segments, and plans to augment
- Provide recommendations to leadership on effectiveness of resource allocations, campaign efficiency and ROI to inform any adjustments
- Deliver overall account engagement insights and trends across industries and accounts segments for QBRs and mid-quarter check ins
- Working closely with cross-functional teams in Marketing and Sales, the ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, confident data-analyst and problem solver, with a keen eye for details
- Provide incremental budget recommendations and priorities as needed to leadership to maximize return across account segments and industries
- Participate in tactical projects with internal stakeholders to ensure all current and future campaign needs are met.
BA in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, digital, and Web analytics.
- Demonstrated track record of creating and delivering insights and recommendations using marketing analytics that have driven change and moved the needle positively in business performance.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong project management, consulting, and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in (three to five years’ experience) in Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, lookups, sumifs) and visualization software (Tableau, Domo, PowerBI, preferred, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of contemporary database marketing technologies and best practices through both digital and non-digital channels.
- Knowledge of information lifecycle management including experience with data governance, data quality, data management, data mining, marketing automation, CRM/sales force automation processes and tools and best practices.
- Experience with Eloqua, SFDC, QuickBase, other data warehousing tools is beneficial
- Ability to work effectively and influence others in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with high level of diplomacy.