Job SummaryStarbucks Baristas combine the perfect blend of aromatic coffees and specialty beverages. In addition to providing unparalleled customer service. You are creating moments of connection with our customers every day, all around the world. You will handcraft delicious beverages and build relationships with our customers and with your fellow partners. Baristas are the face of Starbucks. They are an important part of our customers’ days, and experts in handcrafting delicious, perfect coffee beverages. Baristas personally connect and create moments that make a difference and work together to create a welcoming store environment.
What You Bring:
• No experience required; we will train you well!
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required
• Restaurant or café experience preferred, but not required
• Strong listening skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Passion for teamwork
• Passion for food
• Outgoing, friendly, and attentive personality
• Obsession with providing exceptional customer service
- Foster a people first and inclusive work environment by treating everyone with respect and having fun!
- Ensure that the workplace is safe for yourself, team, and guests
- Uphold a professional appearance and personal hygiene standards
- Cheerfully greet and serve customers
- Operate cash register
- Prepare coffee beverages by following recipes
- Suggestively sell as much as you can!
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Standing, bending, pushing and pulling, reaching, grasping, and repetitive motion, carrying, operating equipment
Let’s Talk Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Prescription Coverage
- Paid Time-Off (You deserve it!)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Weekly Pay
- Overnight Shift Differentials
- Team Member Assistance Program
- Team Member Referral Program
- Career Advancement
- Business Resource Groups
- Fuel and Food Discounts
*Depending on your role and location, you may qualify for all or some of these of the following benefits.
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.