Req ID: 418269
Address: 13365 Glenbrook Ave Meadowview, VA, 24361
Welcome to Love’s!
Where People are the Heart of Our Success
Maintenance Techs help run our business by keeping a safe, clean and well-maintained stop. You will also help your manager keep things flowing and get our customers back on the road quickly. We take a lot of pride in making customers want to come back and your work makes a big difference.
How You Will Fit In
- Win customers over by being friendly and impressing them with your care
- Always put the safety and happiness of your customers first
- Take ownership in helping to run the store, operating the point-of-sale system, assisting customers, providing general housekeeping, and facilities maintenance tasks
- Be a source for answers as customers ask for directions or need to locate something in the store
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends, or holidays
- Be reliable, accountable, and presentable
- Capability to do some light lifting, working up to 8-hour shifts and doing light paperwork, including basic math.
Benefits That Can't Be Beat
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Team Member bonus program
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Typical Physical Demands
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
While performing these duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outdoor elements in all seasons. Occasionally, the employee will also be exposed to fumes and particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times. While performing these duties, the employee may be exposed to dirt, dust, grime, grease, oil, gas, high-concentrated cleaning solutions, etc.
From the founding of Love’s, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
Grow Far with Love's
As a family-based company, we are committed to adhering to our values. Ensuring that each of our people has success is central to these values. The Road to Success Program offers leadership and management skills training. If management is your path, we will help you get there. As a merit-based culture, we champion creative and valuable ideas and challenging work is not only recognized but rewarded. Whether you are looking for part-time work to supplement your income or to grow into a leadership role, with Love’s, all roads lead to success!
Job Function(s): Retail
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we have provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly.
The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert