Req ID: 406846
Address: 525 Tuscaloosa Road Columbus, MS, 39702
Welcome to Love’s!
Where People are the Heart of Our Success
Store Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Techs help run our business by keeping a safe, clean and well-maintained stop. You will also help your manager keep things flowing and get our customers back on the road quickly. We take a lot of pride in making customers want to come back and your work makes a big difference.
We have a lot to offer
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Holiday pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Career development programs
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Team Member bonus program
We are do′ers. We get the job done. We solve problems when they come up and we work like a team. Love′s will always have your back too. We have had more job and career success stories than we can list. Promotions, rewards, raises, great benefits and a ton of respect all can come true at Love′s. It starts with “I can do it”.
Let′s get you started.
If you are good with our physical requirements, we would really like to hear from you.
- You might have to lift and move equipment around that could weigh up to 50lbs. Is that a problem?
- We′re on our feet a lot and an 8 hour shift could be all standing. Would you be ok standing for long periods?
- Can you work a flexible schedule that could include some nights, days, weekends and even some holidays?
From the founding of Love’s, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
Join us on the Road to Success.
We want everyone who joins the Love′s family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you′re a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love′s University. There you will experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Job Function(s): Retail
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we have provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert