Req ID: 329280
BASIC PURPOSE: This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the Musket’s Vice President, and Directors. Duties include general clerical, and administrative tasks and project responsibilities.
- Assisting others, and working independently, in gathering and analyzing data and assembling it for use in internal/external meetings, presentations or reports, as directed by the Vice President or Directors
- Maintain and/or assemble and publish reports such as organization charts, floor plans and space utilization, budget and expenditure tracking and reconciliation spreadsheets
- Take and distribute meeting notes
- Manage the local conference room booking through Outlook tools
- Schedule and book travel and arrangements
- Preparation of Executive(s) expense reports
- Interface with internal and external parties for Executive through written and phone correspondence and administrative meetings as required
- Light filing, copying, faxing, and organizing
- Calendar maintenance and appointment scheduling for Executive
- Maintain conference rooms and common areas in a professional manner
- Answer main phone line, direct calls, and greet visitors to the office
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 5 years experience in similar role
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
- Hard skills: Computer Skills, Microsoft Office, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, Typing (60+ wpm)
- Soft Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills, keen attention to detail and organization skills, research and follow-up skills, customer focused, able to be a team player and the ability to work independently, able to deal with confidential information
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert