Are you looking for a job with flexibility AND variety? At LifeStyle Options you can do exactly that!
Here are the OPTIONS our LPN’s enjoy that keep their skills sharp and help reduce burnout: 1) Working PRN shifts in highly skilled medical facilities when they are short staffed; and 2) Working private duty one on one with a client in their home (low acuity).
Pay range is $26 to $28 dollars per hour.
You pick when, what and where you work! We offer weekly pay and 24/7 support. This position performs simple nursing procedures in client’s homes, under guidance of the RN Supervisor, and is specifically responsible for implementation of nursing care based upon the plan developed by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Perform selected nursing procedures, commensurate with experience and education within the scope of LVN/LPN practice including but not limited to: tracheostomy care, colostomy care and g-tube care.
- Provide client and family teaching according to plan outlined by the RN.
- Monitor client’s vital signs and make specific measurements and observations.
- Monitor and record intake and output. Report significant changes immediately.
Observe, assess and record client’s physical and mental condition and reports any changes.
- Administer medications as instructed and as ordered by the physician and instructed by the RN.
- Work with patient, family and health care team members effectively to coordinate patient care.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the agency.
- Follow all HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
- Licensed as a vocational/practical nurse in the state of practice. (NEW GRADS WELCOME!)
- Home Care or Home Health experience preferred.
- CPR Certification. (Note: We offer classes is you need to renew!)
- Ability to provide nursing care in the home environment.
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately, legibly and timely.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills necessary to complete job responsibilities.