Pool Reception Associate
About the Job
The Member Services Pool Reception Associate delivers the highest quality customer service to all members and guests accessing the outdoor pool through professional greetings, account maintenance, and extensive knowledge of Life Time products and services. They will proactively meet the needs of members and accurately answer questions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and admits members and guests into the outdoor pool, validates member and guest access to pool through Pool Memberships and Guest Passports, and assists interested members with the purchase of Pool Memberships.
- Completes various Pool Deck duties such as providing wristbands for Junior members and guests, handing out towels, folding towels and basic upkeep of space around you including the pool deck
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Ability to stand for minimum for 4 hours at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proficiently use a computer and tablet
- Ability to work outside in the summer months for a minimum of 4 hours at a time
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months reception experience