About the Job
Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it's Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It's a place of possibility.
Our Training Team consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time - including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
The Nutrition Coach is part of the Personal Training Team which is responsible for providing various group and individual nutritional services that offers members a program to monitor caloric intake, increase metabolism, build muscle mass and improve overall sense of well being. They market, promote, and implement individual and group Life Time Fitness nutritional education programs and products that will compliment exercise programs. They are responsible for scheduling and completing record keeping according to standard operating procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs individual dietary analysis, meal planning and menu development
- Develop safe, professional, and comprehensive nutritional programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Leads and facilitates health and wellness educational seminars
- Works closely with Personal Training staff and club management when designing member programs and classes
- Educates members on health and wellness issues and trends
- Oversees sales performance, including program quality, supply costs, and pricing integrity
- Develops a client base to meet monthly revenue and session goals
- Uses all required safety devices and personal protection equipment to comply with company safety rules
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Nutrition or a related field
- Registered Dietician Certification
- CPR and AED Certified
- Knowledge of dietetics and how to adapt knowledge to practical use in conjunction with exercise programs
- Knowledge of dietary analysis software
- Stand, walk, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of Food Processor by ESHA Research
- Degree in Nutrition or a related field