Locker Room Attendant - Men's Dressing Room (Full-
About the Job
The Facility Ops Team Member ensures cleanliness of the facility while delivering great customer service. To do so, he/she is responsible for ensuring the club space is stocked with supplies, clean, and is up to Life Time's standards of presentation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains indoor and outdoor club cleanliness and safety by performing daily maintenance tasks
- Washes, folds, and stocks member towels and ensures the locker rooms are neat, and orderly
- Ensures the usage of locker room consumables, cleaning products, and chemicals follow the amount prearranged by the department budget
- Responds to member inquiries regarding Life Time products, services, policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time