Facility Operations Flex Team Member
About the Job
As a Facility Ops Flex Team Member, you will be contacted to support the Facility Operations department in the event of an unexpected absence. As this is a flex position, we may contact you whenever an open shift becomes available, but would ask you to provide the days and times in which you would be most available should an open shift require coverage. If an open shift needs to be filled, we will attempt to contact you at least eight hours before the shift is scheduled to begin or as soon as circumstances permit. Please note that you are not required to accept any specific open shift for which you are contacted. However, flex team members are expected to work in the club for at least 8 hours per month assuming that hours are available. Failure to work the minimum number of hours in months when sufficient hours are available may result in termination.
The Facility Ops Team Member ensures cleanliness of the facility while delivering great customer service. To do so, he/she is responsible for ensuring the club space is stocked with supplies, clean, and is up to Life Time's standards of presentation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains indoor and outdoor club cleanliness and safety by performing daily maintenance tasks
- Washes, folds, and stocks member towels and ensures the locker rooms are neat, and orderly
- Ensures the usage of locker room consumables, cleaning products, and chemicals follow the amount prearranged by the department budget
- Responds to member inquiries regarding Life Time products, services, policies and procedures
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- High school diploma or GED