Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - TCU
About the Job
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team at Interlude in Fridley, MN. We are currently hiring for:
- A Full Time, .8, Evening schedule in TCU (3PM-11:30PM) (covid floor),
- A Part Time, .4, Day schedule in TCU (7AM-3:30PM) (covid floor) and
- A Part Time, .4, Evening schedule in TCU (3PM-11:30PM) (covid floor).
- Interlude of Fridley has operated as a COVID-dedicated treatment site, since April 20th. Interlude Fridley began providing post-acute care for individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 who discharge from an Allina hospital, transfer from another PHS location, and as capacity allows, those who are referred by other healthcare systems. Interlude Fridley is managed and staffed by PHS. Allina and PHS have collaborated to make the needed clinical, staffing, building, and equipment modifications to safely care for individuals on COVID precautions on our second and third floor.
Interlude Restorative Suites is an exceptional 50 bed transitional care unit that has a very quick turn-around with an aggressive clinical and rehabilitation program. Interlude combines expert post-hospital medical care with a comfortable spa-like environment to create a place to recover, refresh and renew. With the focus on hospitality, Interlude offers a comfortable and welcoming environment for you to work. We are located in a premier metropolitan community where our staff have access to free parking, discounted meal plans and public transportation. As a part of Presbyterian Homes, Interlude is dedicated to bringing the best professionals together in order to provide excellent care to older adults. If you are looking for a beautiful environment with the chance to grow your profession while helping those to recover from an injury or illness, Interlude is the place for you.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Rated #1 employer in Minnesota by Forbes!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Nearly 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 49 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. In 2019 PHS also became co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.