About the Job
Location: Q2 Stadium - Home of Austin FC Major League Soccer - Austin, TX
Levy at Q2 Stadium is looking for an energetic, experienced Retail Manager to assist with the operation of the Stadium Collection located at XXX.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide leadership and direction to unit on retail location, in-store merchandising and display to ensure maximum visual impact and revenue generation.
- Work with retail supervisors to develop and implement customer and employee promotions.
- Prepare detailed plans for approval that increase the unit's revenues by developing creative concepts to market new product lines and direct related vendor sourcing.
- Incorporate market trends into product selection by identifying those that will positively impact the business.
- Ensure proper staff management including hiring, promoting, counseling and termination.
- Assist with the development of employee training programs and with administration and facilitation of Levy training and procedures.
- Merchandise planning, buying and inventory management against sales trends; manage assortment planning, including building product assortment, selection, and pricing and vendor management.
- Operational accountability including overseeing game-day operations, managing profit & loss, monitoring financial performance and preparing sales reports, budgets, and other reporting tools as needed.
- Acts as a company liaison with unit/business management and client management as it pertains to site- specific retail plan development.
- Increase the business' visibility in the retail industry by fostering relationships between unit/business management, clients and industry professionals.
- English reading, writing and math skills required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to multi-task
- May be required to perform diverse physical tasks
- Possible hazards include, but are not limited to, slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Must be flexible with schedule, able to work nights, weekends and holidays