The Mission Operations Division at Leidos is seeking a Systems Administrator to support a government contract in the National Capital Region (NCR). The ideal candidate will be able to install, configure, support and maintain both hardware and software. Additionally, the Systems Administrator will coordinate directly with the IT team and customer management to establish IT support and maintenance priorities.
- Administer the customer's client-server configuration
- Maintain new and current systems by tuning performance, allocating storage space, and implementing critical system patches
- Create, delete and modify user accounts; use active directory and manage group policy
- Configure and deploy Windows servers, Windows OS workstations, and client workstation software in a network domain environment through remote software deployment, patching, and upgrading
- Configure server roles, promote server roles such as domain controllers, configure RAID, and configure services provided from network servers.
- Install and update server software licensing
- Terminate Fiber Optic (ST-SC-LC) and CAT-6 cabling
- Provide procurement support to acquire software, software maintenance and hardware (not associated with enterprise software/hardware)
- Regularly employ ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions in order to achieve IT objectives
- Active TS/SCI with poly
- Requires 12 years of relevant experience and Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field. Work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated experience with Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Server Update Servers (WSUS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Dell EMC Unity Storage
- Demonstrated experiencing managing and maintaining PC, server, laptop, and printer hardware
- Demonstrated experience applying efficient task management and ability to adjust to changing requirements
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team
- Demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Experience maintaining and configuring local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN)
- Experience with ArcServe, Linux, and Unix
- Experience with Rubrik backup appliance
- Experience managing backup, disaster recovery, and high/continuous availability solutions for data
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $190,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.