Leidos is seeking a Systems Integrator/Project Manager for a 150+ FTE technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Systems Integrator is responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Duties may include ensuring that all projects run within scope, time, and budget constraints. This position also interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel. The Systems Integrator/Project Manager supports the program PMs with delegated P & L responsibility for assigned projects.
- Responsible for facilitating self-organizing team(s) to ensure the team is making progress against Program Increment commitments
- Protects the team from scope creep during execution of the Program Increment
- Removes impediments for the team and coordinates with the Release Train Engineer in implementing solutions
- Helps team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate successfully
- Supports and enforces Scrum process and other rules
- Ensures that the team has a clear understanding of Definition of Done and how to meet it
- Coordinates with other teams on the Agile Release Train (ART) and communicates status to management
- Works with the Product Owner(s) to review and prioritize features
- Works with Product Owner(s) to develop User Stories to meet the Feature acceptance criteria
- Maintains and generates information radiators for the teams
- Collects and shares team metrics with the team, determines when new metrics are needed, and develops improvements in metrics
- Coaches teams on agile and scrum principles with a goal of continuous improvement
- Observes team dynamics, recognizes strengths and weaknesses of individual team member's contributions, and coaches the team as a whole driving improvements in productivity
- Creates a fun sharing and learning environment, experimenting with various ideas to improve delivery including pair-programming and cross-functional training
- Promotes teamwork to achieve sprint goals
- Leads teams towards agile maturity
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant, additional experience in lieu of degree
- Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree.
- Experience in working as a Scrum Master or Team Lead for a software development or similar technical team
- Experience in build a strong functioning team and team collaboration.
- Experience using agile project management tools (e.g. Jira, VersionOne, Rallye, IBM RTC)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, and time management skills are a must
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, across diverse systems and groups
- System Engineer experience
- MS with 15 to 20 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
- PMP, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certification, AWS certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $128,050.00 - $197,000.00 - $265,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.