Today, Electronic Warfare (EW) is a growing enterprise - protecting the warfighter and our national security against ever-adapting threats. The Leidos Innovations Center (LInC) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Manager to manage and lead EW programs in San Diego, CA. As part of our team, you will focus on improving the robustness and efficacy of sensors and signals in complicated environments.
As a LInC EW Program Manager (PM), you’ll directly support the Division by achieving program objectives and will interface with your Customers; you may have an opportunity to also serve as a Supervisor as well. Responsibilities include day-to-day operations support of contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing, and procurement. The PM will monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; quality review and submission of all deliverables; and preparation of contract modification proposals (technical and cost). The ideal candidate will possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, be a strong team player, and have the ability to establish solid working relationships with technical staff members and peers within the division as well as our external Government customers. Experience in communication, EW, and radar systems; hardware/software fabrication; vehicle/platform system integration; and/or test and evaluation is a plus.
- Execute all facets of program management for your contracts (i.e., cost, schedule, reporting, engagement etc.)
- Support and Lead marketing and business development initiatives
- Manage multiple projects, engaging with Customers as well
- Provide Supervisory assistance
Must be U.S. Citizen with an active Secret or TS clearance
- BA with 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years prior relevant experience
- Experience executing PM activities (e.g., cost, schedule, Customer engagement etc.)
- Business Development and Capture experience (e.g., Proposal experience)
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Adaptability to new challenges with a strong motivation to grow and learn in new areas
- Masters with 5+ years prior relevant experience
- Experience translating functional requirements into tasks
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working in EW and/or radar fields
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.