Unleash Your Potential!
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions by leveraging our diverse and talented workforce who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Do you thrive working in small teams that collaborate closely with customers? Are you intrigued by big data? Our prototype development program is seeking someone with a strong mission focus who is passionate about new development and rapid prototyping. We want someone who can help us discover smarter, innovative approaches to support mission operations, discover new analytics, enhance tradecraft, and much more!
Our LOE program provides our customer's Operations organization with the best possible solutions for their mission needs. We achieve this through rapid prototyping, new development, and advanced technology research. From leading-edge visualizations to analytic development, we're always pushing the boundaries to find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer intelligence questions. With a focus on collaboration and a fast-paced environment, our prototype development program is the ideal place to grow your skills and make a real impact. Click here to learn more about how this program “Delivers Mission Success!”
Your greatest work is ahead!
If you’re a talented Senior Network Engineer with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance, we want to hear from you. The Leidos Intelligence Group is looking for someone like you to join our team in the Fort Meade, MD area. As part of this highly visible and fast-paced prime contract, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package including four or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and more! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply today and join one of the most dynamic teams in the industry.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Your Main Objective:
- Test, troubleshoot, maintain, configure, and improve network and user systems for an enclave consisting of approximately 50 workstations.
- Perform all life cycle support: hardware, software, firmware, and configuration upgrades or modifications to currently installed network equipment.
- Interact with local analyst and resolve network and/or computer system issues.
- Create and maintain SharePoint and Confluence sites.
- Maintain enclave documentation (network diagram, system names, IP addresses, barcodes, etc.)
- Provide monthly activity report to include system outages.
- Configure, reconfigure, or install GFE software and COTS/GOTS as required.
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of relevant experience, or Master’s degree plus 2 years of relevant experience, or Associate’s degree plus 6 years of relevant experience, or High School diploma/GED plus 8 years
- Degree in Networking, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Strong Linux skills and experience with NetApp data filers
- Experience with conducting system security scans
- Experience maintaining enclave System Security Plans (SSP)/Secure the Enterprise (STE)/Secure the Net (STN) and sustainment.
- Experience with SharePoint and Confluence
- Experience with Jira
You Might Also Have:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and A+ certificates.
- Solid soft skills.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.