At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is seeking experienced Data Analyst personnel for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to management and analysis of security policy and operations.
Primary Responsibilities: Data Analyst
- Performing in-depth technical studies requiring specialized skills or knowledge.
- Performs statistical data analysis of information requested from and provided by ODNI and the IC
- Organizes intelligence data in an effective manner to increase data driven decision making and access, using cutting edge analytic models, to provide the most rigorous and consolidated insight into all analytic product lines and decision making processes
- Conducts comparison and trend analysis of IC data industry to identify external trends and data points
- Initiates drafts of mandated reports to accurately describe performed analyses, prepares initial responses to inquiries, prepares executive level presentations utilizing data and research, coordinates data requests through formal processes, and supports ad hoc data meetings
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience in performing data analysis and modeling on an independent basis
- Demonstrated experience in developing and applying quantitative methods to find patterns and relationships in large data sets using statistical and graphical packages
- Ability to translate complex, technical, or analytic findings into an easily understood narrative—tell a story with the graphical, verbal or written form
- Demonstrated 10 years expertise in supporting quantitative and analytical efforts
- Bachelors or advanced degree in relevant fields such as statistics, mathematics, comp sci, physical science, economics or engineering (may be substituted with additional years (above 10) of relevant experience
- At least 12 years work experience related to the technical requirement
- At least 5 years working with or in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.