Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Security Watch Officer (CSWO) at the Pentagon. This position will work Day Shift (0600-1400).
The incumbent will serve as a Cyber Security Watch Officer (CSWO) on the DISA GSM-O program supporting the Joint Service Provider (JSP) Joint Network Operation and Support Center (JNOSC) and Cyber Center Security Chief. CSWOs are principally engaged in the triage of events, cyber incident handling, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination, and the DoD Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) methodology.
- Support the JNOSC Battle Captain and Cyber Center Security Chief with all Cyber Defense and Network Assurance issues.
- Oversee all network defense operations, and be familiar with the operations process flow and execution.
- Maintain awareness of all pertinent directives, orders, alerts, and messages; prepare and deliver daily situational awareness and operational update briefings.
- Serve as Senior Defensive Cybersecurity SME during 24x7 operations.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance, TS/SCI security clearance preferred
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of professional experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) to start.
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intelligence driven defense and/or Cyber Kill Chain methodology.
- Experience in a 24x7 environment
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.