About the roleOur Customer Service Advisors handle customer questions from 4 million LEGO® fans from across the world about up-and-coming product launches, enquiries about our online shop, through to troubleshooting our digital products such as LEGO® Boost and the LEGO® Life app.
Core Responsibilities• Engaging with our French- and English-speaking shoppers and consumers to increase customer loyalty through multiple channels including phone, email, and chat
• Representing the LEGO® brand through our unique tone of voice and following call and writing handling models when communicating with children and adults alike
• Quickly assessing verbal and written scenarios and solving problems using a variety of tools available to you
• Prioritizing and multitasking to meet our customers’ expectations
• Accurately logging the outcome of your interactions and adhering to GDPR and Child Safeguarding guidelines
• You will cover a variety of shifts between 8am and 9.15pm and the occasional Saturday shift
Play your part in our team succeedingOur Customer Service Advisors are the forefront of Consumer & Shopper Engagement (CSE), where our vision is to be the champions of our consumers and guardians of The LEGO Group play promise. At The LEGO Group, we care about making a positive difference – in the lives of children, our partners, and our colleagues. We strive to create an environment where there is challenge, development, and where colleagues can be creative and have fun. Our teams are curious, focused, and brave in everything they do. This is because the responsibility of leadership at The LEGO Group belongs to everyone at The LEGO Group. This enables us to succeed together.
Our Berlin contact center opened in June 2021 and is part of our global Customer Service Operation, working closely with colleagues in the UK, Singapore, and the US, so you will have to be fluent in English, both spoken and written. We have several start dates between May and October and would love for you to join our team as a French-speaking Advisor!
COVID-19 situation – We are aware of the uncertainty the current situation brings. Our recruitment, onboarding, and training will all be done virtually, and our teams are currently safely working from home until we can go back to our office in Berlin.
Do you have what it takes?• Experience in customer service or a service environment preferred
• Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written; any other language is a plus
• Proficiency using a computer, ability to quickly learn how to use different software
• Excellent people skills and emotional intelligence
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask and to prioritize
• Resilient mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Join the global LEGO® teamHere is what you get in return:
• A wonderful office in the heart of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
• The option to also work from home a few days per week, including necessary equipment
• 30 days of vacation, with vacation pay on top
• 50% off LEGO products
• Free access to the Headspace app and LinkedIn Learning platform
• Financial support for your public transportation pass and your gym membership
• Of course you are also getting us – a great team who works hard and plays even harder
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity, and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at The LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong. The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of The LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer. Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.