Ticket Sales Representative
About the Job
Founded in 2008, Legends is a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has five divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
The University of Wisconsin selected Legends Global Sales to assist in the marketing and development of Camp Randall’s upcoming south end zone renovation. Once completed, this project will provide various new premium seating options with Camp Randall, Wisconsin’s football stadium. In addition to the premium seating offerings associated with the renovation, Legends has been hired to oversee and manage various areas within Wisconsin Athletics, Development and Marketing department. Legends focus with the goal of driving revenue around the new premium seating offerings, athletic ticketing (football, men’s basketball, men’s hockey), annual athletic donations, and grow the overall connectivity and engagement with all Badger fans.
The Ticket Sales team is primarily responsible for selling season, partial and group ticket packages. This person should be a self-motivated and positive professional. The Ticket Sales team will work under the guidance of the Ticket Sales Manager.
- This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations and closing sales
- The candidate will be responsible for selling a full menu of ticket packages (full seasons, partial plans, and groups)
- Setting and conducting out of the office sales appointments
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, events and game days
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls made/appointments set) and goals
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as a competitive desire to be the best
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communication with C-level clients
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job-specific safety training.