Suites Food Runner
About the Job
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
Raymond James Stadium
Legends is the official hospitality partner of Raymond James Stadium, home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The partnership includes overseeing the Raymond James Stadium food and beverage program development and management for concessions, suites and premium areas for all game days, concerts, special events and any food and beverage related activations for the iconic Pirate Ship. Join us in elevating the fan experience through unparalleled guest service and pride to make Raymond James Stadium one of the best stadiums in the NFL.
Suites Food Runner
The Suite Food Runner position provides exceptional guest service while working collectively and cooperatively with the food expeditors and pantry coordinator to ensure orders are correctly fulfilled and in a timely manner.
- Support the service staff by running food and beverage products.
- Support the setup, operation and breakdown of the dessert carts.
- Receive food and beverage orders from suite expediter and delivers them to pantry locations.
- Completes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the building and pertinent suite locations.
- Must be knowledgeable of food, beverage and menu items.
- Adhere to the Legends Uniform and Grooming guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to interact with guests in order to assure guest satisfaction
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, team orientated setting
- Must be able to obtain food safety and responsible alcohol service certifications
- Must be able to clearly communicate with other Krewe Members both verbally and written.
- Ability to lift and transport items weighing 30 lbs., occasionally 50 lbs.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time while navigating ramps, stairs and elevators.
- Ability to work all Tampa Bay Buccaneers games and major Stadium events.
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training