About the Job
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, and Merchandise service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
Sets up printing press for production runs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain work order & design from supervisors
- Register screens in appropriate print order
- Instruct press operator on color and squeegee selection
- Oversee the production run either loading or unloading garments
- Check for rejected prints
- Other duties may be assigned
1-3 years industry experience required
3-5 years’ experience as press operator preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to read and interpret work orders.
- Must be familiar with all the machines required to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be able to perform basic set-ups on these machines and tools that are used in them.
- Must be able to inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Must be willing to accept & receive regular supervision & assistance with regards to machine set-up.
- Must be able to communicate in person to provide information.
Foundation knowledge of MG’s systems, policies & procedures.
Lock-out / Tag-Out
No supervisory responsibilities
- Some physical exertion required.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling
Personal Protective Equipment:
Personal Protective Equipment not required.
Works in a distribution center environment. The Distribution Center environment is not climate controlled. Will be exposed to dust, odors, and noise.