Legends Inglewood, CA
About the Job
Under the direction of the Director of Suites and Suites Manager(s), the Pantry Coordinator is responsible for accurately servicing event-day orders and ensuring prompt delivery of orders.
- Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor always.
- Reports for scheduled event on time and reports to assigned area in a timely manner.
- Fulfills opening and closing duties as dictated by management.
- Must maintain a friendly and accommodating demeanor when taking orders for suites.
- Must organize all suite orders to ensure proper delivery of orders.
- Enters in all event day orders into the POS system and reconciles all advance Suite orders.
- Must work with all Suite Attendants in obtaining accurate payment from each suite.
- Responsible for properly controlling inventory in the Suite Pantry.
- Works as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within the stadium.
- Performs and successfully completes tasks assigned by management.
- Responsible for reconciliation of cash deposit at close of event.
- Stadium/Arena suites experience preferred; orientation and on-the-job training are provided.
- Cash handling/point of sale experience preferred.
- Must be pleasant, courteous, and enjoy working with people.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations.
- Must be able to smile, maintain positive body language, and consistently provide positive guest service.
- Must be able to generalize, make evaluations and decisions without immediate supervision.
- Must be able to accept and carry out responsibility for directions.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to work hours that vary, according to the event schedule
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions. Able to perform normal lifting of stock, up to 20 lbs.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.