Group Sales Associate
About the Job
Built on a system of people, process and execution, The Legends Way has helped to define our culture company-wide. It’s woven through our DNA and helps us provide standard-setting results for our partners. We are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Team-oriented and fit within the Legends culture: We win and have fun doing it!
OUE Americas has selected Legends to operate OUE Skyspace LA which is part of $60 million renovation to the US Bank Tower in the heart Downtown Los Angeles, California. From close to 1,000 feet above the city, Skyspace LA is the home to California’s tallest open-air observation decks, Skyslide and tallest event space West of Chicago, IL. Skyspace LA honors the culture, community and people that make Los Angeles unlike any city in the world.
Our sales team is growing! We are looking for a rockstar to join the Group Sales team and make their impact on OUE Skyspace LA. The Group Sales Associate will be responsible for generating revenue from group ticket sales through various outreach channels including their own network of contacts, cold calling, and incoming leads. Their primary focus will include schools, tour groups, corporations, churches, nonprofits/associations and youth organizations. Additionally, they will proactively assist in developing future programs that will benefit Skyspace’s long-term sales goals.
- Provide superior customer service to clients and prospects.
- Generate sales leads through previous customer network, as well as phone and email outreach.
- Participate in a minimum of 5 outside/inside appointments per week plus make a minimum of 50 outbound sales calls each day with the goal of maximizing group ticket sales.
- Meet the established sales objectives by executing effective corporate and non-corporate sales calls and presentations with an emphasis on group packages. This includes structured solicitation via cold calling over the phone and in-person.
- Complete the booking process including reservations, invoicing, payment and ticket fulfillment.
- Respond in a timely manner to calls, inquiries and emails related to the position.
- Develop client relationships to ensure long-term patronage.
- Manage client-related issues in a calm, professional manner.
- Ability to market and successfully sell add-value products.
- Attend networking events and trade shows as needed.
- Perform related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in group sales, preferably in an attraction, entertainment or hospitality environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills — diplomatic, tactful, customer-focused with a professional phone manner and ability to interact with a variety of clients.
- Process-oriented, highly organized, fast and accurate, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent self-accountability for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism.
- Resourceful, conscientious, punctual.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, energetic and outgoing personality with a proactive approach to work.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Multi-lingual capabilities a plus.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends and holidays as necessary).
- Knowledge of Accesso ticketing system and Salesforce is a plus.
DISCLAIMER: The above is intended to describe the general contents and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.