Dessert Cart Attendant
Legends Inglewood, CA
About the Job
Under the direction of the Director of Suites and Suites Manager(s), the Dessert Cart Attendant is responsible for providing food service to Suite level guests and providing excellent customer service.
- Prepare and stock dessert cart for service with appropriate utensils, plates, and silverware
- Ensure cleanliness and presentation of dessert cart
- Responsible for dessert cart inventory
- Record desserts sold and acquire proper payment. Work with Suite Attendant to verify billing and help with servicing guests.
- Clean and put away carts and desserts after service is completed
- Must be knowledgeable of dessert items being sold
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude toward customers, co-workers, and management
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor, Manager, or Director.
- Stadium/Arena suites experience preferred; orientation and on-the-job training are provided.
- Cash handling/point of sale experience preferred.
- Must be pleasant, courteous, and enjoy working with people.
- Must be able to smile, maintain positive body language, and consistently provide positive guest service.
- Must be able to accept and carry out responsibility for directions.
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, holidays).
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Food Safety Certification a plus.
Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions. Able to perform normal lifting of stock, up to 20 lbs
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.