About the Job
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
Raymond James Stadium
Legends is the official hospitality partner of Raymond James Stadium, home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The partnership includes overseeing the Raymond James Stadium food and beverage program development and management for concessions, suites and premium areas for all game days, concerts, special events and any food and beverage related activations for the iconic Pirate Ship. Join us in elevating the fan experience through unparalleled guest service and pride to make Raymond James Stadium one of the best stadiums in the NFL.
Local Eats (Concessions) Supervisor
The Local Eats Supervisor position is responsible for supporting all concessions, vending, portables, and in-seat service operations for Legends Hospitality.
- Oversee multiple Local Eats locations during events
- Continuously communicate with Stand Leads and NPO volunteers to ensure process and procedures are being followed and standards are being met
- Ensure that assigned NPO group has proper staffing levels, follows menu recipes when preparing food and is operating the stand efficiently and safely
- Follow all responsible alcohol service guidelines as required by Federal, State and Local laws and in compliance with company standards
- Monitor the inventory levels prior to and throughout the event and make sure the stand does not run out of product.
- Prior to the start of the event ensure locations are clean and that all equipment is in good working condition
- Solve problems and reach out for additional help when needed.
- Ensure that menu boards and POS system reflects the correct menu items and prices for the location.
- Complete end of event responsibilities ensuring that all paperwork has been completed and locations have been cleaned properly
- Adhere to Legends Uniform and Grooming guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Elevated time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred
- Previous food service experience required
- Must be able to obtain food safety and responsible alcohol service certifications
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours in a single shift while navigating ramps, stairs and elevators.
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
- Must be available for all Tampa Bay Buccaneers and USF games
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and additional job specific safety training