About the Job
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
Raymond James Stadium
Legends is the official hospitality partner of Raymond James Stadium, home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The partnership includes overseeing the Raymond James Stadium food and beverage program development and management for concessions, suites and premium areas for all game days, concerts, special events and any food and beverage related activations for the iconic Pirate Ship. Join us in elevating the fan experience through unparalleled guest service and pride to make Raymond James Stadium one of the best stadiums in the NFL.
The Catering Attendant delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the Catering Manager and/or Supervisor. Sets up, serves and breaks down functions. Catering Attendants are required to work in different roles within the catering department at various locations including Tailgates, Hall of Fame (HOF) Buffet Attendant, Runner and private events.
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism and service while abiding by Legends’ service standards
- Completes opening and closing duties as directed by management
- Sets up, maintains, and breaks down for all functions.
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items according to standards.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to proper location.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on hand.
- Adheres to the Legends Uniform and Grooming guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification and responsible alcohol service certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Catering experience preferred
- Must be pleasant, courteous, and enjoy working with people.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time while navigating ramps, stairs and elevators.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available for all Tampa Bay Buccaneers and USF games and all major Stadium events.
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and additional job specific safety training.