Accounts Payable Clerk
About the Job
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- General ledger journal entries and credit card and bank account reconciliation.
- Accounts payable invoice and data entry.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Internal credit card reconciliation when required.
- Sales and use tax returns.
- Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
- Assisting with audit support as necessary.
- Assisting in streamlining the accounts payable process.
- Working with account receivable clerk and others to resolve account issues when necessary.
- Expense report handling.
• Associate's degree (two-year program or two to three years of college) or equivalent formal training, accounting coursework is highly desirable.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Must be proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including nights, weekends and holidays.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.