12801 Westlinks Drive
Shift: Shift 1
8:00:00 AM to 4:30:00 PM
Fort Myers, FL 33913
Work Type: Full Time
Responsible for assisting the Administrator in planning, organizing and directing of patient care services in accordance with current standards and regulations. This position is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of an interdisciplinary team of staff to ensure the continuity of quality care is delivered to home health patients. The Clinical Manager directs patient assignments, staff scheduling, and coordination of referrals, patient visit volume distributions, and assists in meeting financial targets by effectively managing utilization, productivity, personnel and supplies. This position ensures adherence to clinical best practices to promote optimal patient outcomes and patient experience and ensures that patient needs are continually assessed through development, implementation and updates to the individualized plan of care in coordination/collaboration with the Case Manager, physician and patient.
- Bachelor's in Nursing or Physical Therapy OR Bachelor's in Occupational Therapy OR Speech Pathology
- Master's preferred
- 2 years clinical experience and 3 years home health
- RN or Physical Therapist License OR Occupational Therapist License OR Speech-Language Pathologist License
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- OASIS Certification D required or willing to obtain within 2 years of hire.
Demonstrated leadership skills or experience required