Full Stack Developer-SIDEARM Sports
About the Job
About SIDEARM Sports
The team at SIDEARM provides the technology platform that powers the official websites, mobile apps, statistical integration, live audio and video streaming, and e-commerce platforms of more than 1,300 collegiate athletic partners across the nation, including 300 NCAA Division I programs, and over 50 of the 65 Power 5 athletic departments. We are proud that the work we do is experienced by millions of sports fans each year.
We are actively accepting applications for a Full Stack Developer to join our development team. In this role, you'll focus on developing and supporting the SIDEARM software platform and digital products
- Work on variety of new existing product features
- Write readable, extensible code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Work on improving and optimizing our platform
Our Ideal candidate:
You are a problem solver. You'll work collaboratively with your team to creatively solve variety of technology and human problems for our clients.
You are accountable. SIDEARM is a team of various talents and responsibilities, all working together to build products that connect with our clients and fans. Every member of our team works cohesively to dependably solve problems.
You have full stack development experience. You'll be involved in development of all layers of our platform and will be able to ship new features and products.
You enjoy learning. We are a technology-focused organization that is constantly evolving our products, services, and work processes, learning together how we can best serve our clients.
You are detail oriented. Our industry is constantly evolving, and we are looking for skilled developers who have an eye for detail.
- One to many years of web development experience
- Solid grasp of server-side web development, we use asp.net/c# BUT if you used other server-side technologies and are willing to learn, we will help
- Good command of SQL and experience building with relational databases
- Great debugging and troubleshooting skills
We'll be extra impressed if you have:
- Solid experience with ASP.NET/C#
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc).