About the Job
Headquartered in Atlanta, CLC provides unmatched brand protection, brand management, and brand development services to connect passionate fans to college brands through licensed merchandise. Our unmatched licensing and marketing services, the deepest roster of industry experts, the largest enforcement and legal team, and the most comprehensive data platform in licensing combine to drive customized, data-based solutions to navigate our partner institutions through the ever-evolving consumer and retail marketplace.
CLC's Innovations and Operations' Licensing team is focused on providing our licensees and institutions with unmatched customer service and delivering solutions. Through the use of our Brand Manager 360 platform, we facilitate submitting artwork, reporting royalties, disclosing suppliers and all aspects of license management.
As a Licensing Operations Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible for delivering best-in-class customer service and support to licensees. You will communicate directly with other CLC departments including Royalty Operations, Legal, and Partnerships to resolve issues and to act as the go-between for those departments and the licensee. You will also help shape the strategic vision of our solutions by acting as the voice of the User.
This role will be client-facing across both internal and external users.
- Handle inbound calls and tickets from our customers and staff
- Respond to all clients requests in a timely, professional manner
- Execute day-to-day administration of licensee accounts
- Maintain open communications and users of the platform, functioning as a systems expert and technical communications resource
- Develop relationships and open communication with internal staff overseeing relationships with clients
- Assist in providing information to be used in enforcement efforts, audits, and/or on-campus training sessions
- Responsible for enhancing, developing and implementing guidelines for licensees
- Provide training to licensees for licensing requirements
- Required experience to include either internship or professional work experience at the corporate level in client support and customer service
- Desire to help customers and find solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities throughout the day
- Must be a team-player, possess outstanding customer service skills and be self-motivated.
- This position will require the ability to work under minimal supervision, within a group environment, to address a dynamic range of customer related issues.
- Great listening skills and the capability to remain calm and helpful when working with clients is essential.
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition, and drives for completion of tasks and projects.
- Must demonstrate the ability & desire to increase knowledge.
- Ability to establish a deep understanding of customer concerns and thoughts regarding the use of various systems, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Ability to create and maintain end-user product documentation and associated materials
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity