Coord, Partnership Service - Gamecock Sports Prop.
About the Job
Gamecock Sports Properties is Learfield IMG College's local, dedicated entity representing the University of South Carolina. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Gamecock brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for the University of South Carolina, Gamecock Sports Properties manages all aspects of the rights relationship. Providing corporate partners with traditional, digital and other non-traditional media opportunities to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; digital engagement including social media, the official athletics website, content, digital gaming and retargeting, event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and radio game broadcasts and coaches' shows.
Learfield IMG is actively seeking a Coordinator - Partnership Services to work from Columbia, SC, for Gamecock Sports Properties (GSP). Our Coordinators are essential to Learfield and our properties' success. We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the GSP team. The goal is to execute partnership elements to ensure an enjoyable Game Day experience for the GSP team, partners and South Carolina fans. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales support experience, we want to meet you!
- Serve as liaison between corporate partners, property staff and the Athletic Department
- Manage and track all marketing inventory for the property
- Create and deliver marketing contracts and agreements
- Assist property staff with all fulfillment needs for signage, radio, print, digital and events
- Assist the General Manager with expense reporting, invoicing, and other budgetary needs
- Assist with corporate hospitality, tickets, in-game promotions and other activities
- Manage game program sales for select sporting events
- Manage all game day Property Assistants for select sports programs
- Work with game day Property Assistants to provide POP (Proof of Performances) for in-venue sponsorship elements
- Prospecting for potential corporate partners
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in business, sports administration, marketing, advertising or other related field; 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week including home games and select sporting events
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High level of initiative, specifically in the areas of sales generation and process improvement
- Strong focus on quality of work and attention to detail
- Able to lead and motivate others
- Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goal
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships across many demographics
- Strong aptitude for learning; highly curious
- Desire to build a long-term career in sports marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity