Coord, Accounts Receivable & Sales Support
About the Job
Learfield IMG College is home to the Brownfield Network, the nations largest and oldest ag network; and four statewide radio networks that provide news, sports and feature programming to radio stations throughout the Midwest, including: Minnesota News Network, Missourinet, Radio Iowa and Wisconsin Radio Network.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: "build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
We are looking for someone to assist our Business Manager and Director for Sales Support within the News/Ag Division of Learfield by completing financial and traffic responsibilities.
This position is based out of our Jefferson City corporate office, and will be reporting to the office on a daily basis.
- Generating monthly customer invoices
- Placing and distributing weekly logs to radio affiliates
- Maintaining receivables reports/communication with management
- Following up with customers on unpaid balances
- Processing stringer payments for news networks
- Reviewing Rep Network invoices for A/P processing
- Overseeing that daily deposits are coded and applied correctly
- Providing Special Handling Requests
- Updating and submitting affiliate payments through a monthly batch
- Running reports for management and account executives
- Managing/updating the CRM software
- Reviewing spot placement and log exports on a weekly basis
- Providing support for managers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel applications
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Attentive customer service through phone, email, and inter-personal delivery methods