Lead software engineer
Thermo Fisher Scientific Shanghai, Shanghai
About the Job
- Design embedded software for instrument covering from software architecture, requirement analysis, applications development and/or OS porting.
- As the software lead of project team, he/she will guide and drive other software engineers to deliver product on time, high quality within budget
- Drive the design productivity improvement by standardizing design processes, tools, and design practices and build up a common platform, so that to accelerate following product development.
- BS/MS degree or higher in engineering background
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in new product development, product sustaining
- Proficient skill set in boot loader and Linux (involving kernel, driver)
- Proficient in C/C++ coding and troubleshooting skill.
- Be familiar with normal ARM/MCU hardware architecture and general IDE (CCS, IAR, Keil )
- Strong communication skill is must. Influence skill to work with cross function, cross country team.
- Solid experiences on the Embedded Software design
- Experience with QT or similar UI framework.
- A proven fast learner, self-motivated, willing to take challenges
- Good team work