Lead Business Systems Analyst II
About the Job
A trusted partner at nearly three million commercial customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $13 billion and more than 45,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
The Field Sales Organization is seeking a Business Analyst to support our team and business partners by using a variety of internal and external information sources to solve business needs. Reporting to the VP Field Operations, a successful candidate will have the right blend of analytic intuition, technical expertise, business acumen, and communication skills.
What’s in it For You:
- Opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- Support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What you will do:
- Business lead for reporting and analytics applications, helping to build the vision for new metrics and reporting tools along with enhancing existing programs
- Work with business and functional teams to understand current state reports, report requirements and metrics for new reporting
- Work on cross-functional project teams within the business, IT and other internal partners
- Report creation from design to deployment that takes a mobile-first approach
- Document methodologies and processes used in the creation and execution of
reports and requests
- Responsible for issue resolution, impediment removal and risk management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of professional work experience
- 3+ years of experience developing data visualizations and reporting
- 2+ years of experience with creating Power BI reports
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Advanced MS Office, Power BI and financial systems skills
- Results oriented; proactive; ability to prioritize work
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Solid time and project management skills
- Possess and demonstrate expert knowledge in supporting a large / remote sales and service organization
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.