Join a strong community where all we do is care-for the children and families we serve every day, as well as for our dedicated team members. Our people are our best asset. We listen and we know what you're looking for:
- You want benefits. We support you with a minimum 50% childcare discount, immediate access to benefits, innovative health programs, 401(k) company match, and much more.
- You want balance. We offer flexible schedules that work for you, no nights or weekends, the ability to bring your children to work with you, and paid time off.
- You want opportunity. We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- You want recognition. We provide a positive, fun workplace where employees are appreciated.
This is more than just a daycare job, it’s a journey. Our top priority is the health and safety of the children in our care. Our Housekeeping Aides are integral to the success of the childcare center by managing the organization and cleanliness that enables children to learn and grow in their environment.
As a Housekeeping Aide, you:
- Keep things fresh! Work to keep the building, classrooms, and playground in a clean, safe, orderly condition. Completes janitorial tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, and restrooms. Gathers and empty trash.
- Keep things working! Assist in cleaning school equipment, furniture, fixtures, and walls. Clean restrooms and refill dispensers.
- Keep things festive! Assist with putting up and removing seasonal decorations and displays throughout the year.
- Comfortable working around children
- Willingness to learn and grow in a team environment
- Must meet state requirements for education and our center/school requirements.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.