Color Commercialization Engineer
Kodak Dayton, OH
About the Job
Job Description:Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Color Commercialization Engineer to join our R&D team in Dayton, Ohio.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the resurgence of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are focused on the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in our transformation. We’re building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the trust we’ve earned over decades of building strong relationships. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, reinventing itself. Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
In this position, you will be a liaison between R&D, marketing, sales and support. The position will be responsible for continuous improvement of our processes and solutions by communicating and acting on feedback from customers and sales.
- On-site training and troubleshooting to demonstrate principles of workflow, color and quality to customers
- Delivery of pre-sales presentations to senior level customer representatives, includes demonstrating Kodak’s Prinergy software
- Coordination within Kodak to communicate customer issues and feedback for prevention or resolution
- Diagnose, document and address color and workflow issues
- Coordinate with various third parties to resolve issues introduced or resulting from complex interactions
- Continuous improvement of presently offered tools, solutions and processes
- Create ICC profiles
- Analyze image quality of current, future and completive technologies
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Knowledge of Kodak Prinergy software
- Mathematically-minded, strong problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel both US domestic and international
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Imaging Engineering, Imaging Science, Graphic Design or equivalent work experience