Key Account Manager
About the Job
• Responsible for achieving or exceeding the assigned AOP booking and revenues for licenses, subscription, maintenances, and services.
• Familiar with Digital Science product portfolio (LIMS, ELN, SDMS and workflow application) and GTM strategy.
• Understand the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and ensure that the sales approach is consistent with overall technical capability.
• Maintain high-level relationship with key accounts, to drive and close digital solution deals.
• Develop region / industry sales pipelines via marketing campaign, joining trade shows, seminars and customer visit.
• Achieve sales operational excellence, use sales tool to maintain sales pipelines, provide accurate status update and forecast in time.
• Collaborate and work closely with other BUs, leverage external dealers / partners, optimally use contract model to maximize booking and revenues.