Key Account Manager - Hyderabad
Thermo Fisher Scientific Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
About the Job
- Develop strong relationships at the Key accounts to build a strong partnership for expanding the business opportunities across LSI.
- Develop and implement an account plan to grow the revenues at the account above market average.
- Deliver on bookings and revenues on the Annual Sales Plan in line with Sales budget defined.
- Increase SOW for the target accounts
- Increase awareness about the Thermo Fisher Scientific products within the users in the account.
- Facilitate and execute discovery days, marcom activities ensuring brand awareness for the organization in the market.
- Improve CAS score for Laboratory Solutions India
- Keep abreast on market and customer research to provide knowledge about market and industry to internal and external customers
- Organize regular reviews with Key Accounts
- Tracking the shopping list of Accounts and identification of key influencer, decision maker and end user
- Mapping of direct and indirect sales in the account
- Ensuring the supplies to the target account by coordinating with the operations team
Mandatory Competencies Required
- Experience of managing key relationships, execution of contracts in the key accounts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Is a self starter and drives actions with passion.
- Has very strong convincing and influencing skills.
- Serves as a consultant to the target accounts.
- Implement Account specific strategy plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Key Account Management Head.
- Minimum 5years of experience.
- Should have managed Large Pharma Key Accounts
- Must have handled multiple product portfolio.
- Experience in sales & sales operations of Chemicalsl, Consumables and Equipment.
- Funnel Management through SFA.