JCC Association Stamford, CT
About the Job
- Clean Equipment
- Talk to members of the gym about their goals and introduce them to our personal training packages
- Conduct new and current member orientations and follow-up meetings
- Assume the responsibility of training existing clients who are interested in increasing their fitness levels
- Provide clients with safe, reasonable exercises that they can perform in the gym as well as at home
- Lead group fitness classes when necessary
- Work out at the gym at least two days per week
- Develop, promote and conduct programs in the fitness center.
- Staffing hours in the fitness center are required.
- A dedication to self-improvement, self-awareness, continuous learning, personal growth and development with regard to personal health, fitness and mental capacity
- Certification by a nationally accredited organization required, NASM, ACE or ACSM.
- At least 2 years of personal training experience.
- Effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills, excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Current CPR/AED