Jackson is currently seeking a PTA for a contract position at an area facility where they'll provide expert therapy to patients with injuries or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility.Minimum Qualifications
- Associate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited educational program.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board and up-to-date state and contract-required competency tests and credentials.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to impacting others, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full medical benefits and 401k matching plan
- 24/7 Recruiter available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive referral bonuses and rewards program
- Housing assistance available
- Travel and license reimbursement
Since 2006, Jackson Therapy Partners has provided allied and therapy staffing for over 1,300 rehab facilities, schools, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities nationwide. Awarded Best of Staffing 2022 and Top Workplace by the Orlando Sentinel, our team of recruiters will inspire you, cheer you on, and lead with kindness while helping you build an adventurous, life-changing, travel career.EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.