Take your experience as a CT Technologist on the road and help healthcare facilities across the U.S. who are experiencing rapid growth or unexpected staffing shortages. Jackson CT Scan Technologists must be able to accurately interpret a physician's scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, and operate the CT scan equipment.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.Minimum Qualifications:
- 1 year of CT experience or current enrollment in CT practicum.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required
- BLS certification.
- Maintain CEU/CME's as applicable for licensure.
We deeply value your commitment to impacting others, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full medical benefits and 401k matching plan
- 24/7 Recruiter available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive referral bonuses and rewards program
- Housing assistance available
- Travel and license reimbursement
Since 2006, Jackson Therapy Partners has provided allied and therapy staffing for over 1,300 rehab facilities, schools, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities nationwide. Awarded Best of Staffing 2022 and Top Workplace by the Orlando Sentinel, our team of recruiters will inspire you, cheer you on, and lead with kindness while helping you build an adventurous, life-changing, travel career.EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.