Computed Tomography Technologist / CT Tech – Travel Contract
About the Job
Take your experience as a CT Technologist on the road and help healthcare facilities across the U.S. who are experiencing rapid growth or unexpected staffing shortages. Jackson CT Scan Technologists must be able to accurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, and operate the CT scan equipment.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
- 1 year of CT experience or current enrollment in CT practicum.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required
- BLS certification.
- Maintain CEU/CME’s as applicable for licensure.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs in the locations that matter most to you.