Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Contract
About the Job
Jackson Nurse Professionals is hiring for immediate and future travel contracts for RNs who specialize in: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, Labor and Delivery (L&D), Telemetry, Med/Surg, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS, PACU and more…
Exciting travel positions are open for Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture that’s been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. Our team’s commitment to travel nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that developed 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months RN experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.