Registered Nurse - OR Tech - 13 Week Contracts
About the Job
We’re offering rewarding positions for OR Tech’s experienced at assisting physicians and nurses in the operating room during surgery for 13 week contracts at state-of-the-art hospitals.
Enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team focused on making sure talented professionals like you can do your best work in the most positive work environments possible since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other OR Tech vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.